Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07032 TRY / KES
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 107% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,296TL (Shilling117,970) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$72,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucaramanga costs COL$54,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)