Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 18 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07255 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 213% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,837TL (¥176,932) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 100 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,514 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.82 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)