Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.617 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 63% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,694TL (1,450KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maldonado costs $U13,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (about 2 hours ago)