Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 903 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.725 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 174% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,685TL (C$1,866) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨23,380 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huelva costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)