Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.915 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 186% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,298TL (€1,155) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €0.91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)