Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,671 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18079 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 127% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,066TL ($U50,145) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Madrid costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)