Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 753 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.34306 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 91% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,265TL (Mex$ 21,176) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €0.91 (about 2 hours ago)