Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.949 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 37% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,794TL (1,625 BYN) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 35 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ica costs S/. 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)