Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Kirikkale, Turkey
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 749 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10114 TRY / ARS *
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 32% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,499TL (ARS $44,489) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paderborn costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rivne costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Rome costs €0.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)