Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 20.245 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 137% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,477TL (Dinar 468) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Tarragona costs €1.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Prishtina costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 13,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)