Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.49766 TRY / MVR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 161% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,436TL (20,971 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cadiz costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)