Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.915 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 150% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,989TL (€1,008) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Rivne costs 200₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Rome costs €0.37 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Namangan costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €18,000 (about 2 hours ago)