Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.405 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,450TL (R$ 3,880) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 82,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aveiro costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Berkeley, California costs $1.19 (about 1 hour ago)