Cost of living in Lublin, Poland vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.976 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 64% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,384TL (3,230 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baghdad costs 6,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 16 (about 3 hours ago)