Cost of living in Łódź, Poland vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.959 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 68% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,051TL (3,089 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)