Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.550 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 149% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,728TL (€914) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tirana costs 160 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vadodara costs ₨375 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $51 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 40,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)