Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,305 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.202 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 80% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,004TL (S/. 3,181) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tirupati costs ₨350 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)