Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 191% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,635TL (€1,204) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 100,000 сўм (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Auckland costs NZ$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Veracruz costs Mex$ 700 (about 3 hours ago)