Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.065 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 180% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,079TL (€1,112) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baghdad costs 6,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)