Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.147 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 77% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,910TL ($b6,023) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lisbon costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lilongwe costs 150,000 Kwacha (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 24₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Posadas costs ARS $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)