Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 492 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.117 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 77% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,542TL ($b5,859) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fukui costs ¥149 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pensacola, Florida costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)