Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 25.011 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 144% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,012TL (Dinar 360) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lviv costs 17,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £24,490 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Madrid costs €6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (about 1 hour ago)