Cost of living in Kremenchuk, Ukraine vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28518 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kremenchuk (Ukraine) is 8% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,433TL (15,545₴) in Kremenchuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockton, California costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$540 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 110 (about 2 hours ago)