Cost of living in Kolkata, India vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10787 TRY / INR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 39% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,276TL (₨48,911) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hong Kong costs HK$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Sogamoso costs COL$2,351 (about 3 hours ago)