Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07064 TRY / KES
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 59% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,874TL (Shilling83,150) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (about 3 hours ago)