Cost of living in Khemis Miliana, Algeria vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06142 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemis Miliana (Algeria) is 19% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,151TL (67,580 Dinar) in Khemis Miliana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$170,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$268 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $431 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cochabamba costs $b7 (36 minutes ago)