Cost of living in Khemis Miliana, Algeria vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05888 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemis Miliana (Algeria) is 17% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,561TL (77,467 Dinar) in Khemis Miliana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $28 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Warsaw costs 22 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,486 (about 2 hours ago)