Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10254 TRY / INR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 26% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,177TL (₨50,487) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)