Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01794 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,646TL (203,307 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 99 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)