Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26111 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 126% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,268TL (35,495 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $21,990 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oporto costs €5.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)