Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38114 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 42% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,680TL (14,903 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $915 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 90 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lisbon costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)