Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.834 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 173% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,912TL (13,083 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Prishtina costs €1.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 13,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Kinshasa costs 200,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $55,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)