Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.885 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 95% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,019TL (RM3,724) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prievidza costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 3,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)