Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.033 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 165% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,261TL (﷼ 4,554) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Singapore costs SGD $0.42 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$121 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$72,000 (about 2 hours ago)