Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Kirikkale, Turkey
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00018 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 43% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,416TL (﷼ 29,750,918) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €18,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,472 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)