Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.839 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 183% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,030TL (13,145 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €0.91 (about 2 hours ago)