Cost of living in Giza, Egypt vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.540 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 54% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,242TL (E£ 9,709) in Giza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhelum costs ₨100 (about 4 hours ago)