Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03753 TRY / GYD
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 119% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,209TL (245,393 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,078,450 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Quebec City costs C$800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)