Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.915 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 243% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,362TL (€1,387) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 99 TT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 3 hours ago)