Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.437 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,340TL (R$ 4,411) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 5 hours ago)