Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.550 TRY / USD
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 142% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,915TL ($1,313) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)