Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.217 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 223% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,957TL (5,393 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $21,990 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oporto costs €5.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 35 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)