Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 220% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,839TL (€1,226) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yangon costs 3,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Allahabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Korba costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)