Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 108% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,710TL (6,475 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Badajoz costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 99 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Riverside, California costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)