Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27102 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 29% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,500TL (16,603₴) in Dnipro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Loreto costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €26,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)