Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,166 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08897 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 95% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,785TL (Taka 87,502) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)