Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.043 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 111% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,376TL (﷼ 3,610) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paderborn costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rivne costs 200₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Rome costs €0.37 (about 3 hours ago)