Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Kirikkale, Turkey
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01498 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 20% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,689TL (313,114 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caguas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$14,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)