Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.378 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,587TL (R$ 4,054) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$11,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Istanbul costs 800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)