Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00202 TRY / COP
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,768TL (COL$2,358,954) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,354 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)